Aluminum panel hurricane shutters provide cost effective hurricane protection for commercial or residential applications. Great for windows, doors, lanais, aluminum panels are easy to handle and stack neatly and tightly for easy storage (store in a fraction of the space required for plywood).
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Multiple panel tracks available to meet several applications
- Lightweight aluminum available in .050 and 2″ deep corrugation
- Least expensive hurricane protection on the market
- All stainless-steel hardware included
- Self-installation options available
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Aluminum panels offer an affordable solution for protecting your home from hurricane force winds. This is the least expensive hurricane protection product on the market and a much better alternative to plywood.
Palm Coast Shutters offers Aluminum Corrugated Panels that consist of lightweight aluminum in .050 and 2″ deep corrugation. The aluminum panels are easy to install and store in a fraction of the space required for plywood.
If you’re looking for a cost effective, code approved way to protect your home this hurricane season, aluminum panels from Palm Coast Shutters is just what you need!
Our friendly, knowledgeable and highly experienced sales staff is available to assist you in every manner possible.
Give us a call at 772-299-1955 or fill out the form below to send us an email.
- Measure the opening width and height.
- If measuring a door be sure to measure height from the floor to top of opening (for mounting sill to floor).
- If door has steps, measure the height from the top of the step to the top of the opening (for mounting sill to top of front of steps).
- Download Panel Chart to determine finished width of opening & number of panels needed.
- Add 6” to height for window & 3” for Door.
- Standard H – Header top track & studded angle bottom track are included.
- Place shutter finished size measurements for width and height on order -OR- you may provide your opening dimensions and we will determine your finished shutter size.
- Locate center of window and mark.
- Locate center of H-Header and mark.
- Pre-drill starter holes in H-Header.
- Pre-drill holes in F-Track.
- Your H-Header comes pre-cut to fit your window.
- Drill the first hole for the H-Header.
- Drill in the first Tapcon screw.
- Level the H-Header and drill the remaining holes.
- Line up the F-Track.
- Drill first hole in the F-Track.
- Drill the first Tapcon in the F-Track.
- Level the F-Track and drill the remaining holes.
- Slide the mounting screws into the F-Track.
- Put the panel in place.
- Wing nut the panels in place.
- The panels will overlap each other across the window.